hello generous Souls,
I’m a firm believer that what you give out, you will receive back.
some of my favourite “kind” ideas:
- send a ‘just because’ card to a few friends.
- text your parents and thank them for something you’re grateful for about them.
- treat your neighbours to freshly baked bread.
- compliment your siblings and/or your coworkers.
- send a care package to a faraway friend or family member.
- pay it forward in line at your favourite coffee shop.
- bring your neighbour’s trash can up to the house after trash is collected.
- drop off coffee to a friend or bring a cup for your colleague.
- return a shopping cart for someone.
- leave a compliment via sticky note on a mirror for your significant other.
- say a simple ‘hello’ to everyone you come in contact with today.
- help someone carry their grocery bags out of the store.
- write positive messages or comments on the Facebook wall of 10 friends.
- pick up any trash you come across in your day (you’ll be surprised).
- send anonymous flowers to someone.
- clean out your closet and give away some of your clothes.
- bring a hot beverage to someone who works outside.
- write a positive review about a local business you love.
- if you see a couple taking selfies, offer to take their picture.
- help out a new mom: do laundry, or offer to babysit for a few hours.
- bonus: smile! you never know who needs it today.